Congratulations!  You are six short steps away from being Election Ready.


This process allows you to complete a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA). The FPCA is accepted in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and the territories and allows you to register and request an absentee ballot at the same.

If you are moving to a new duty station, the FPCA is an easy way to update your voter registration.

In order to use the FPCA, you must be an active duty member of the Armed Forces or a spouse of someone serving on active duty.

Let’s get started.

Print this entry